Friday, 1 June 2012

Upset


Dear Heart,
In 2 days time, it will be our 1st Anniversary. I have so many things that I just want to do together with him only and nobody else involves but he thinks the other.  We will celebrate a few days late as that is the only time that we can meet.  The 1st day we’ll be busy until the afternoon.  We only have time from the afternoon until mid-night to celebrate as the next day he wants us to go somewhere else with his friend.  

We only have 1 night together and I feel very sad.  I do not know how to tell him.  All I wanted to do is spend time with him only and all he wanted to do is spending time with his friend with me besides him.  I feel very sad.  Seriously upset.  

Dear heart…
Please give me patience for me to endure this.
Till we meet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment