Dear Heart..
I safely arrived in Dubai at 400pm today..
I received a message from him regarding his day..
He's so happy going there..
With his friend and the other 2 ladies friends is also there..
It is painful but i cannot say anything..
I has been advised that man doesn't like jealousy thing..
It's not so much of jealous..
It's sad knowing that he is happy evetho i am not there..
Dear Heart,
Sometimes i feel as if he is still not finish being single..
Sometimes i feel he doesn't really need me..
Sometime i feel, i am the last person in his mind..
i did a test one day, i didn't message him for a day..
And around 8pm he realized that he didn't speak to me..
Until today i still hurt..
Knowing that my mind cannot stop thinking about him since morning..
Sometime i think.. "how little important i am to him.."
Dear Heart,
I think he knows that i'll feel sad if he go to Kudat..
But i think he really wanna go that he didn't think twice..
Sometime i feel, that he feel much more happening going there with his friends than travel with me..
Dear Heart,
Please help me..
I cannot say anything to him..
But i hope after i wrote this, you (my heart) will fell better..
Take care heart..
I safely arrived in Dubai at 400pm today..
I received a message from him regarding his day..
He's so happy going there..
With his friend and the other 2 ladies friends is also there..
It is painful but i cannot say anything..
I has been advised that man doesn't like jealousy thing..
It's not so much of jealous..
It's sad knowing that he is happy evetho i am not there..
Dear Heart,
Sometimes i feel as if he is still not finish being single..
Sometimes i feel he doesn't really need me..
Sometime i feel, i am the last person in his mind..
i did a test one day, i didn't message him for a day..
And around 8pm he realized that he didn't speak to me..
Until today i still hurt..
Knowing that my mind cannot stop thinking about him since morning..
Sometime i think.. "how little important i am to him.."
Dear Heart,
I think he knows that i'll feel sad if he go to Kudat..
But i think he really wanna go that he didn't think twice..
Sometime i feel, that he feel much more happening going there with his friends than travel with me..
Dear Heart,
Please help me..
I cannot say anything to him..
But i hope after i wrote this, you (my heart) will fell better..
Take care heart..
No comments:
Post a Comment