Sunday, 22 January 2012

Kudat

Dear Heart,
He'll be going to Kudat with his friends..
I don't know why you (my heart) ache so much..

I asked him to go to Kudat before..
To visit the tips of Borneo...
But we don't have the time...
He said, we need to postpone it to some other time..

Dear Heart,
Now, he'll be going without me,
With his friends.. to fill in the time for the long Chinese New yr holidays..
i cannot stop him coz he'll be bored, alone at the hotel..
But, my heart still ache.. knowing he'll be having a great time without me..

Dear Heart,
Everyday I cry, knowing that i am not there for him..
when he's sad or frustrated with his work..
when he's happy & having a great time...
When he's hungry.. When he has headache..
When he is sick..

Dear Heart,
Am I a good wife?
I am only there for a few days each month..
and when we skype, sometimes we don't know what to say to each other...
I am scared.. i am really scared...

Ya Allah,
I pray to you that we will be together..
I pray to you that i can move back...

Good nite heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment